Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Original articles should contain original research relevant to medical science (Pre, Para & clinical) includes case control studies, cohort studies, interventional studies, Quasi experimental, study of screening and diagnostic tests. Text of study is usually divided into sections introduction, methods, Results & Discussion (IMRAD). Manuscripts should be accompanied with an abstract (divided into objective, design, subjects, methods, Result & Conclusions) in not more than 250 words. Four to five key words in alphabetical order should be provided for indexing along with abstract. The typical text length for such contribution in 2500-3500 words (excluding Title page, abstract, tables, figures, acknowledgements, & references)
Journal encourages submission of review article on topic of general interest. Any topic will be considered but priority will be given to current problem. The typical length should be about 3000 words (excluding tables, figures & references) manuscript should be accompanied with Abstract of less than 250 words.
Clinical case highlighting uncommon condition or presentation are published as care reports. The Text should not exceed 1000 words & is divided into sections i.e. abstract, Introduction, case report and discussion. Include a brief abstract of about 100 words.
Case series consist of two to five interesting cases with similar clinical presentation. These cases should be a series of uncommon clinical condition or some rare diseases. The Text should not exceed 1500 words & is divided into sections i.e. abstract, Introduction, case study and discussion and include a brief abstract of about 100 words with 3 to 5 keywords.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.